It's no secret that smoking is an addiction. People who smoke are more prone to neuroses as well as cardiovascular disease. They also endanger the people around them, especially their households and the environment. One of the best ways to do this is with smoking pills.
The desire to quit smoking forces a person to go through it: traditional medicine, hypnosis. However, all of this simply doesn’t help, and hypnosis is no joke at all. Some have switched to electronic steaming, which no less damages the body. The risk of smoking from low quality electronic steam generators has not been eliminated. In addition, the devices exploded several times and injured people.
Types of smoking cessation pills
All smoking cessation drugs are divided into several groups:
- nicotine substitutes;
It is difficult to highlight the effectiveness of any type of fund. Every body is unique, so this or that medication is done. Here, the motivation to quit smoking is important, and only that contributes to taking medications.
Cytitine belongs to the class of alkaloids and is similar to nicotine. Based on this, this drug is a great alternative to quitting smoking. When a person taking Cytisine tries to smoke a cigarette, they develop nausea, reminiscent of a nicotine overdose.
The product accumulates every day and the effect of disgust is more intense. The smoker gradually reduces the number of cigarettes smoked and then quits them completely. Cytizine is a substitute for smoking because similar substitutes enter the body. As a result, the smoker does not suffer in his absence.
Cytosine tablets for smoking are contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Possible side effects:
- dry mouth, stool problems;
- nervousness, insomnia, headache;
- increased heart rate;
- sudden weight loss;
- increase in blood pressure.
Important plus: this tool is low cost and therefore available to many. Cytisine is available in almost every pharmacy.
According to its principle of action, a nicotine-containing medicine does not differ from the previous medicine: nicotine-analogous substances enter the body and help to quit smoking without suffering. If this treatment is used regularly, it works quite effectively.
Side effects of overdosing on smoking pills may include:
- respiratory paralysis;
Soothing group remedies
Sedatives are the most effective medications for nicotine-deficient depression. These drugs cannot replace this substance in the body, so these drugs only help for a while.
- Antidepressant drugs that affect the brain. It feels euphoric to stop smoking after taking the drug. This is due to the dopamine produced. The drug is perfect for those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day. After all, the damage caused by nicotine is very harmful to the human body. Prices are relatively high, so this is the main disadvantage of the drug. The cure can only be prescribed by a doctor and is available by prescription. An antidepressant can be addictive.
- Tetramethyl-tetraazabicyclooctanedione. The medicine of smoking, characterized by the rapid assimilation of the human body. The effect of taking the tablet occurs within half an hour and lasts for 4 hours. It is excreted in the urine as all drugs belonging to the group of antidepressants. Action manifests itself in relieving stress, fear, depression. Medication does not cause drowsiness, performance is maintained, sleep is normalized. This antidepressant does not cause side effects, only in case of individual intolerance to the components of the preparation.
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine with tetramethyltetraazabicyclooctanedione. After all, an overdose can occur:
- gastrointestinal disorders;
- lowering blood pressure;
- decrease in body temperature.
Important! Scientists have proven that a smoker is 50% more likely to lose his life than a Russian roulette player.
Varenicline is the most effective smoking cessation agent. The effect of the drug is the brain effect of varenicline, which prevents the urge to smoke. The makers of the drug received significant awards in the field of medicine. Thanks to Varenicline, most quitters were able to quit smoking, many of whom had smoked for many years.
This medicine should not be used if you have:
- allergy to the substances in the preparation;
- kidney disease;
- under the age of 18;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
The side effects of smoking cessation drugs are difficult to separate as they can be confused with the side effects of smoking cessation. A person may feel general weakness, become irritable, and gain weight.
Sedative containing oat extract. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, which reduces the craving for smoking. The advantage lies in the gradual withdrawal of nicotine.
The drug does not harm the human body, but on the contrary, improves the condition of the respiratory system, liver and gastrointestinal tract. This medicine contains glycine. It has no negative effects because this substance is found in human tissues, the brain and the spinal cord. This substance is a participant in the metabolic process. In addition, glycine helps relieve stress. The content of puaeria (herb) has a positive effect on the brain.
The tandem of glycine and pueria creates an extremely effective sedative. Side effects include:
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Individual intolerance to some drugs has been reported.
Thai pills also mean quitting smoking. They contain a number of herbs that cause aversion to tobacco products. According to the manufacturers, the drug is of completely natural origin, with no contraindications. It is produced in the form of small peas.
Even the best smoking cessation tools fail if one is not motivated and willpowered. Thanks to the pills, the result is only intensified in the fight against the habit. In addition, the herbs in these products cleanse the body well of accumulated toxins.
Anxiety medications for nicotine withdrawal help a person cope with a bad mood and depressive stressful situation. These qualities have a beneficial effect on the smoker and make them feel that they do not give in to the great temptation to take up the cigarette again.
After taking Fabomotizole, patients improved their sleep and mood. This medicine is not addictive and can be used immediately at the right dose. The downside is that if you stop taking the medicine within 14 days, it is better not to start taking any other medicine.A
Fabomotizol can cause:
- severe headache;
- increased libido;
- nausea, vomiting.
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding due to individual intolerance to the substances in the product. It is not recommended to take anti-smoking medication under the age of 18. At this age, nicotine addiction has not yet developed and you can quit smoking thanks to your own willpower.
Glycine is a sedative that can help relieve stress and improve performance. As an additional medicine, it has a subtle effect on the smoker's body. Good for smokers. For people who have a long history of smoking, glycine doesn’t help. Disadvantage: in combination, glycine reduces the effect of strong anti-smoking agents. In order for your body to recover from the effects of nicotine, you need to take vitamins that your doctor has prescribed.
Important! More than 50% of children suffer from second-hand smoke. Adult negligence can cause serious illness!
Changes in the body after smoking cessation. Don’t just rely on the amazing effects of pills to quit a bad nicotine habit. The person himself must be very willing to quit smoking and must definitely go towards his goal and not jump at critical moments. The body gradually separates itself, but in the fierce struggle it can completely overcome this disease.
- After 12 hours of smoking cessation, recovery of the respiratory system begins;
- The smoker's cough gradually decreases;
- Cells are saturated with oxygen;
- At first, one will feel the wildest discomfort of cleansing the body of toxins;
- Bad breath disappears after a week;
- On day 21, the body is almost completely free of accumulated harmful substances;
- In a few days, the cough will re-emerge, but as a result, the toxins that have accumulated over the years will leave the human body;
- Excessive sweating occurs as additional harmful substances are removed;
- The process of restoring the gastrointestinal tract begins;
- The brain gets enough blood and oxygen so blood pressure can rise. It is important to be more outdoors;
- The smell and taste will sharpen and your appetite will increase.
Every quitting smoker felt it all.