Addiction in the form of serious diseases causes huge damage to the body,unpleasant smell of the mouth, yellowish skin, increased fatigue. The health of passive smokers goes through even better. The conclusion suggests itself: smoking should be stopped so as not to poison the lives of oneself and those around us. Many smoking men and women ask themselves: is it possible to say goodbye to a bad habit on your own, simply and simply? You can do this by following a few simple rules. But simply or simply, it’s up to you personally.
A little about bad habit
Nicotine has a negative effect on human health. Smokers may experience diseases of the heart and blood vessels, stomach and intestines, bronchi and lungs. A dangerous hobby provokes the appearance of oncological diseases much more often than in non-smokers. These are problems of potency in men and infertility in women. Smoking newlyweds create an unhealthy foundation for the development of the children of the future.
Cigarettes are a real poison that slowly kills the health of a nation.
Getting rid of nicotine addiction on our own
Make an unwavering and important decision to quit smoking first. Next:
- Remove the first companions of cigarettes - coffee and alcohol from your diet. Eat compotes and juices, jellies and tea.
- Postpone meetings with smoking buddies for at least a month.
- If you are tormented by the urge to smoke, drink a glass of plain water, eat an apple, mint candy, chewing gum.
- Avoid situations and places where you smoke most often: clubs, nightclubs, lunch breaks at work, trips with friends to nature.
- Remove habits that can remind you of smoking from life: lighters and ashtrays, pipes and souvenirs.
- You should not keep a box of cigarettes at home "just in case". You need to get rid of them right away so that you are not tempted.
- Save money every day that you are expected to spend on cigarettes. With the money raised, buy yourself a pleasant thing you’ve long dreamed of.
- Engage in physical activity or fitness, fitness, visit the pool. Gradually increase your sports load.
- Spend a lot of time outdoors, walking in parks, near water bodies.
- Take bike rides. In your free time, listen to good music, watch interesting movies, read and re-read exciting books.
- Find an activity that can distract you from obsessive thoughts and desires. For example, women can sew, embroider, knit; men - woodwork.
- Develop both strength and will in your character. These features help you stay halfway to your destination.
- Think of the pleasant changes that occur over time after you break your “relationship” with a cigarette. These are: excellent health and fresh complexion, thick hair and white teeth, athletic build and well-groomed appearance, literacy and intelligence, healthy children and a good mood.
People's Recommendations for Yesterday's Smokers
Herbalists have plenty of helpful tips. Their recipes help with the process of parting with a cigarette:
- Grind the oats. Pour three teaspoons of product into a glass of boiled water. Place on low heat for five minutes. Insist for an hour. Filter and take the infusion three times daily before meals for one-third of a glass for thirty days.
- Eat a drop of fish oil with bread for a month.
- Brew a teaspoon of Indian or Ceylon loose tea with two cups of boiled water. For tea leaves, add half a cup of nettle leaves, peppermint, fragrant rue, chicory roots. Leave the tea for 10 minutes. After filtering, drink half a glass two to three times a day.
- Pour two teaspoons of eucalyptus leaves into a glass of boiled water. Allow to infuse for one hour. Filter the infusion and add honey with glycerin, one tablespoon of each component. Drink this infusion 4/2 times a day for 1 month in 1/2 cup.
If you use traditional medicine recipes, you can quit smoking on your own.