With rising cigarette prices and a ban on smoking in public places, every cigarette counts. Make sure you know how to properly enjoy smoking. Cigarette smoking can have very serious consequences for your health, including cancer. But if you have considered all the risks and decided to smoke a cigarette, you also need to know all the right shades of smoking. With the right brand, location and technique, you can get the most out of your cigarette.
Select a cigarette
- Choose your favorite cigarette brand.Often a novice smoker chooses a light or super light cigarette.This is recommended because the nicotine content of these cigarettes is usually very low. Once you realize you really need to smoke, try to enjoy smoking. The only way to find out which brand you like best is to try a variety. Experiment with this.
The taste is a bit subjective. Therefore, you may need to try trial and error before you find the brand of cigarette that you really like.
- Consider menthol cigarettes.If you find the taste of a regular cigarette to be hard, consider switching to a menthol cigarette. Menthol cigarettes contain a non-tobacco additive that imparts a mint flavor when inhaled. Most major cigarette brands contain the menthol variety.
- If you don’t like mint-flavored foods and drinks, you probably don’t like mint cigarettes. They have a very strong mint flavor.
- If you’ve smoked a regular cigarette before, you may not like menthol cigarettes. Many who have acquired a taste for natural cigarettes really don’t like mint.
- Smoke with carnations.Cloves are a common spice used for cooking and baking. Cloves can be flavored with smoking to create a delicious cigarette.
- If you don’t like the taste of menthol and regular cigarettes, cloves can be a good intermediate option. The added flavor may taste coarser than a regular cigarette. However, it tastes much milder than menthol juice.
- Cloves can be very strong, so be careful when smoking. As it may make you frivolous, do not smoke cloves while driving.
- Try flavored cigarettes. If you are looking for a special taste, there are many types of flavored cigarettes on the market. Cigarettes come in a variety of flavors, such as cherry, chocolate, orange, mango, and so on. The taste is pretty obvious. The taste of the cigarette is similar to the taste on the label. Flavored cigarettes can be a good option if you don’t like regular cigarettes, but neither cloves nor menthol.
Light a cigarette
- Drop a pack of cigarettes.Most cigarettes benefit from good packaging. Put in a pack of cigarettes, this will make the tobacco in the cigarette thicken, making the cigarettes burn more slowly and enhance the taste of the tobacco. Before opening the plastic wrap around your pack, flatten the cigarette pack, lower the pack with the filter half down on the palm of your hand, and shake the cigarettes for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Turn the closed package upside down so that the opening through which the cigarette is to be removed faces downwards.
- Place your free palm.
- Hit the pack of cigarettes firmly in the palm of your hand three times.
- Push the package 180 degrees (still upside down).
- Repeat the feel to ensure that the cigarette is evenly sealed at both ends of the pack.
- Find out when not to shake. Some cigarettes are already full of tobacco.
- Use a good lighter.The first cigarette is not only different from a better quality lighter, but you learn to love and appreciate a lighter if it is of better quality.
- Light a cigarette.Bring the end of the cigarette filter to your lips. Light the lighter and put the flame directly under the end of the cigarette. Pull deeply two or three times while the flame is still at the end of the cigarette to ignite properly. Do this until you turn off the entire end of the cigarette. You can light a cigarette if it does not burn evenly.
Smoking a cigarette
- Cigarette smoke.When you smoke, make sure you don’t rush, don’t bother, and that you’re either alone or with people you like. This will allow you to enjoy your smoking time much better, especially if you have friends who smoke.
- Breathe a cigarette. You should not miss your teeth when you take a cigarette to your lips. Bring the lit cigarette to your lips, then gently inhale the smoke, continuing to inhale it evenly into your lungs, hold the smoke there for a second, then inhale normally through your mouth, inhaling air into your lungs. It also helps reduce oral cancer. A shallow swelling should be made in the initial stage, as deep breathing can cause coughing.
- When inhaling, do not hold the smoke in your mouth and exhale quickly.
- Some suggest placing a cigarette against your mouth to lightly moisten your lips with your tongue to prevent the cigarette from sticking to your lips.
- Exhale the smoke.After inhalation, leave the smoke in the lungs for a short time and then exhale. Inhale like the volume of your lungs, wait a while, then exhale. To check that you are smoking properly and that the smoke is entering your lungs, exhale through your nose. Take a breath and if the smoke doesn’t come out of your nose, it stays in your mouth.
- Extinguish properly.When you're done, don't let the fire touch the filter. The filter vapors smell and taste awful.The cigarette should be in the ashtray as soon as it reaches the filter. Remember to shake off your cigarette. If there is ash, shake the cigarette in the ashtray. There is no exact length by which the cigarette should be shaken in an ashtray, so watch the cigarette.
- Lightly tap the cigarette with your index finger to shake off the ash from the end, placing it over the ashtray.
- Do not brush ashes on the floor, you may accidentally burn your clothes or leave permanent stains on your clothes.
- Put out the cigarette.After smoking a cigarette, extinguish it in the ashtray. He went out into the street, after smoking, put out a good cigarette and throw it in the trash. The fire can go out of an un extinguished and improperly discarded cigarette butt. There are several ways to quench a cigarette:
- You can extend the cigarette by pressing it against a flat surface until it stops.
- You can tap the cigarette on the ashtray several times until it runs out.
- You can also drop the cigarette butt on the ground and trample the flame with your boots. Keep in mind that this leaves a black mark on the sidewalk. Pick up the cigarette butt and throw it in the trash.
- If you don’t have an ashtray and don’t want to leave large traces on the asphalt by extinguishing it with your trunk, you can drop the light. That is, you have to click on the cigarette to burn the burning part. By turning off the dropped light, a smaller spot remains. Remember to throw the cigarette butt in the trash.
- Hold your cigarette correctly.Hold the cigarette somewhere between your index and middle fingers on the filter. Exactly how to keep it depends on what is comfortable for you.Be careful with the lit end of the cigarette when holding it. He might accidentally burn someone.
- Do not move your cigarette.If you need to point to something while talking, use your other hand. The hand holding the cigarette should be relatively motionless except when you carry the cigarette to your lips.
- Ask before you visit the cigarette when you visit. If you're visiting or in the car, don't light a cigarette without asking. If someone doesn’t want you to smoke in your home, be respectful.
- Control yourself.Do not throw cigarettes in the trash without extinguishing them completely, as this may cause a fire. Do not throw cigarettes on the ground without your senses. Do not litter. The cigarette should be extinguished in an ashtray or hard surface and then discarded. Tips:
- Never smoke too many cigarettes at once, as this can cause nausea and sore throats.
- Smoking is expensive, so it's limited to a certain number of cigarettes a day. Don't waste all your money on them!
- Try different brands and types of cigarettes to find what you like best.
- We recommend switching to an electronic cigarette.
- Check your smoking laws.
- Don't litter! Always dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- You can carry a pocket ashtray if you often find yourself in a situation where you can't find the cigarette butt.
- Keep a mint-scented hand lotion or use mint body deodorants to mask the smell of cigarettes from those you don’t like.
- Smoking is very dangerous and harmful to almost all organs.
- Smoking during pregnancy and second-hand smoke negatively affect embryonic development, which increases the risk of miscarriage. It also increases the likelihood of preterm birth, birth defects, sudden infant death syndrome.
- Secondary smoking can also cause cancer, so try not to smoke near people who do not want the toxins from your smoking to harm them.
- Do not expose children to second-hand smoke, as they may not have enough knowledge to figure out how to get out of the smoke zone on their own.
- Nicotine is addictive, once smoking becomes a habit, it is very difficult to quit.
- Nicotine overdose can cause sore throats, headaches and nausea. If you are unfamiliar with smoking, do not smoke too much in one go.
- Nicotine overdose can cause poisoning with abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, vomiting, headache, confusion, and loss of consciousness. Call an ambulance immediately if you suspect a person is suffering from nicotine poisoning.
- The smell of cigarette smoke permeates clothes, hair, and your breath.
- Always dispose of cigarette butts responsibly. An unquenched cigarette butt can cause a fire.